“An amazing job”
Had Best Stone cut out the kitchen sink for my silestone and they did an amazing job! Fixed the rough edges and really glad I found them.
— Lisa C.
“Exactly the way I wanted”
Best Stone is simply the best and the most affordable home remodeling in Austin. Best Stone did a complete renovation of my kitchen and master bath with amazing result. Not to mention with almost half of the cost compared to the big names. Ronnie the front office is very friendly and responsive. The owner Mr. Zhang is very skilled and talented and pays great attention to details. He is very flexible and willing to work with you on various design changes even during the construction phase. I showed Mr. Zhang some model pictures from Houzz and he built them exactly the way I wanted. I will definitely do business with them again and highly recommend them to anyone who's thinking about remodeling.
— Kathy G.
“I would definitely recommend Best Stone”
They are specialized in cabinets, countertop, and hardwood flooring. And They can do much more. The owner is very handy and experienced. They built the foundation and framing for my house addition. The price is quite affordable. I would definitely recommend the Best Stone.
— Binbin M.
“A far better price than competitors”
We started looking around for granite places to redo our kitchen countertops...we went to a few and researched a few online. Ran over to Best Stone and quickly found what we wanted and for a far better price than competitors.
The people that work there were super friendly and easy to work with. We decided to wait two weeks for installation and the two guys that came to install arrived on time and worked until finished. We are very pleased with the outcome of the countertops and have had lots of compliments on them. I highly recommend to anyone looking.... to go in and see what they have to offer.
— Shelly M.
“Ronnie was a great help”
I needed to remodel a kitchen very quickly due to travel plans coming up. I contacted Best Stone and they were prompt in setting me up with an appointment to pick out the cabinet style I wanted, and they were patient with me in explaining the types of granite and quartz surfaces they offered. I liked their pricing for what I wanted to do in that house's kitchen. Ronnie was a great help in measuring cabinets, I could tell she was a professional who was very good the design process, she helped me envision the new cabinets with symmetry and new sizing in mind. I was nervous that my work order was going to be pushed back till after my vacation but they were able to deliver and install in less than a week. The installers worked on that kitchen from 10am till 5pm, pretty much nonstop. They got it done and did not leave a mess. They were attentive to listen to where and how I wanted the faucet holes to be placed. They confirmed with me the measurements of the granite and how I wanted it to look coming together. All in all I was satisfied with their work. I would use Best Stone again and recommend them to any of my colleagues and friends.
— Jenny C.
“Mr. Zhang really wants to help customers”
It's really awesome experience to have Mr. Zhang to do the counter-top and laminate flooring. I bought a home at the Landing of Avery Ranch in early July 2014. I strongly recommended Mr. Zhang for the following reasons:
* The real stone granite counter-top material and installation are all great! I cannot find a single problem of the immaculate counter-top.
* The laminate was all installed very well, and it looks gorgeous after finish.
* The pricing of Mr. Zhang is also very reasonable and trustable. I personally didn't haggle with him, as the price was pretty good.
* Mr. Zhang extremely cares about the quality of work. It makes huge difference when you start your work. Many contractors don't. For example, another contractor I had, ARS (Austin Roofing Services) doesn't have any sense of job quality, messing up the cabinet painting. My cabinets are still sticky now.
* Mr. Zhang really wants to help customers. He helped me move some furniture from Big Lots. Installed 6 sets of locks, and fixed a bunch of other issues, for FREE! Some other contractors will rip you off for fixing any other issues not in the initial contract. IE. ARS quoted me $100 to install a light for 1 person*1 hour!
— Bart C.